Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kwerner Design Challenge #50



Hello all,

This is my most recent card challenge. Here are the supplies: Whisper white, riding hood red, barley banana, tempting turquoise, and chocolate chip SU cs. STAMPS: Big Flowers SU, used my SU dots impressions folder on the Big Shot, So saffron SU ribbon, white gel pen, and corner rounder.

I love this card and the best thing is it only took me like 10 min to make. I had been thinking about the color combo for a couple of days and then it all came together.

Hope you all like it!
Thanks for looking,
Beth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Beth what a sweet and simple card! Love the dots! Hugs~Donna

lkueck said...

Hi Beth! I found my way to your blog from the comment you left on mine. I'm so happy to see your pictures. I can't believe how big the kids are. Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! We'll be praying for your little guy. I've been wanting to call to thank you for the gift you sent. I love it. I don't know if I even have current contact info for you. Is your phone # still the same? I'll try to call soon. Miss you.

My Etsy Shop