Monday, March 30, 2009

Kwerner Design Challenge #47


Hey all,

I'm so glad I didn't miss the deadline for this challenge. I didn't get it done until last night and saw that it was closed this morning. BUT not to worry it's open again so I can add my card. I LOVE the color combo on this challenge and had a blast using my new Big Shot!!! My hubby got me a little present (Big Shot starter kit) just because he said he likes to see me happy. Sooooo sweet!!! He got almost all his shirts ironed for that gift and didn't have to make his own dinner.

So here are my supplies: CS Tangerine tango, so saffron, whisper white, and my personal favorite chocolate chip. INK tangerine tango, chocolate chip. ETC. so saffron ribbon, fire rhinestone brad, and my new Big Shot!!! yippeeeeeee.

Thanks for looking!
lots of love,
Beth

1 comment:

Agus said...

So pretty!! love the flowers! great job!!
Agus

My Etsy Shop